396 Hz Solfeggio Frequency | Release Guilt/Fear | Balance Root Chakra
396 Hz Solfeggio Frequency | Release Guilt/Fear | Balance Root Chakra
Receive E-File Download In Your Email Provided At Checkout For The Following Track:
Solfeggio frequencies are nine tones derived from numerology which were used centuries ago for healing illness and ailments, as well as general healing and balance.
These frequencies are believed to create positive shifts to those in proximity to them, as they recalibrate and override your own frequency system. 🧬🌈💎
The energy center is often blocked by Fear, Stress, Worries, Anxiety, stemming from our Ego programs. Its effects start reflecting in every part of our lives. We start becoming negative, the body starts producing more cortisol and it starts affecting our sleep and our health.
396 Hz Solfeggio Frequency is one of the Fundamental frequencies used in Sound Healing. It can release blocked emotions of fear and guilt. This 396hz frequency cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacles to realization and shifting your perspective!
396 Hz frequency is helpful in creating a strong magnetic field of energy. It has been used as a tool since the discovery of its benefits to awakening and shifting grief into joy.
396 Hz frequency is associated with Root Chakra, our Primary Energy Centre and being used for balancing Root Chakra.
This is a short guide to get started to balance your chakras using sound healing;
- Choose a quiet space to relax and calm the mind to begin listening to the sound recording of your intention for the session.
- Your mind may wander at first, focus on bringing your attention back to the sound frequencies, it takes practice, you got this!
- Allow yourself to feel the vibrations of the frequencies throughout your body.
- Focus on each chakra at a time, from the root to crown chakra, and imagine the correlating color wheels of energy spinning clockwise, energizing, clearing and balancing each chakra.
- If you feel like taking it a step further, hum the corresponding note/sound of each chakra, creating the vibration throughout your body, this will give a more full healing experience. (see second photo below)
- Take deep breaths throughout the experience, relax and feel into the recalibration of each chakra, cleansing and rebalancing.
(Learn More About Sound Healing, Binaural Beats & Solfeggio Frequencies on the Sound Healing Info Page!)
Benefits Of Different Solfeggio Frequencies:
- 174 Hz: Relieving Physical & Energetic Pain, Gain Sense of Safety, Alleviate Stress.
- 285 Hz: Healing Wounds & Pain, Cellular Tissue Regeneration, Gain Wellness, Rapid Deep Healing
- 396 Hz: The Root Chakra is the first chakra and is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is associated with survival, safety and security. Someone with a blocked root chakra would typically be fearful or anxious.
- Listening to the 396 Hz frequency will help to stimulate the part of the subconscious brain that is associated with this blockage and help to unearth negative belief systems and feelings residing deep in the subconscious mind. When your root chakra is unblocked you should feel secure, connected to your body and grounded.
- Removes Fear, Guilt, Shame, Negativity, Increase Grounded Connection, Give Power to Overcome Goals-Connected to the Root Chakra.
- 417 Hz: The Sacral Chakra is located below the naval and relates to sexuality, creativity, intimacy and pleasure. If you feel sexual repression, lack of creativity, intimacy issues or you're someone who emotionally isolates yourself, then you’d be someone who needs to work on their sacral chakra.
- 432 Hz: Opening Heart Chakra, Higher Level of Spiritual Development (Added Solfeggio Frequency, the frequency of Earth)
- 528 Hz: The Solar Plexus is located below the chest and above the naval. It is the center of self-esteem, confidence and personal identity. Anyone who is struggling to live authentically, has control issues, manipulative tendencies or low self-esteem would be said to have a blocked solar plexus chakra.
To work on this frequency you should listen to 528 Hz. When you’ve opened your solar plexus, you should feel positive about life, open and honest to others and yourself.
- Forgive Grievances and Release Fear, Make Space for Miracles & Unconditional Love, Connected to Solar Plexus.
- 639 Hz: The Heart Chakra is located in the center of the chest. It is associated with love, forgiveness and compassion. If you’re someone who is distrustful, unable to receive love or has difficulty maintaining relationships, then you should stimulate your heart chakra.
- Listening to the 639 Hz frequency will help to restore balance. Once you’ve unblocked the heart chakra you will find that you are more open to receiving love, you give love more easily and effortlessly connect with others.
- Create Harmony in Relationship, Boost Communication, Compassion, Positivity, Rebalances Heart Chakra.
- 741 Hz: The Throat Chakra is located at the center of the neck and is your expression center. If you’re someone who is shy, has difficulty expressing themselves or is arrogant, then you’re showing signs of a blocked throat chakra.
- Listen to the solfeggio frequency 741hz to achieve balance. Once you’ve opened your throat chakra you’ll speak your truth, express yourself clearly and listen to your intuition.
- Powerful Clear & Creative Personal Expression, Allowing Harmony to Live with Ourselves and Others, Brings Sense of Peace and Wholeness, Connected to the Throat Chakra.
- 852 Hz: The Third-Eye Chakra is located between the eyebrows. It’s connected to intuitive ability, consciousness and wisdom. Signs of a blocked third eye chakra are lack of direction, confusion and doubt.
- When you listen to the solfeggio frequency 852hz you will work toward becoming more intuitive, open and imaginative. You will only be ready to work on your third eye chakra when the first 5 chakras have been unblocked.
- Clear Inner Vision, Connect with Wisdom & Intuition of Higher-Self, Clarity, Compassion to Make Better Life Choices, Relates to Third-Eye Chakra.
- 963 Hz: The Crown Chakra is the final chakra and is located above the head. If you are someone who has a blocked crown chakra then you are cynical, close minded or have not worked through your first 6 chakras.
- The crown chakra represents a higher state of consciousness and spiritual enlightenment. Opening this chakra with the 963 Hz takes a lot of spiritual and mental awareness. Those who have opened their crown chakra will feel bliss and transcendence.
- Experience Divine Consciousness, Heal from an Eternal Sense of Oneness, feeling a Deep Connection to Ourselves and Everything around us, Bring Ideas from Subconscious for Creative Projects, Relates to the Crown Chakra-Unified Field.
This music made me cry and have a big emotional release. I don't if that is supposed to happen, but I felt much Calming afterwards.